How Does the Scheme Work
The key questions are:
1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
Nothing! Except your desire to earn extra income.
You don't even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote your scheme via search engines, postings in internet forums, or simply email all your contacts with a link to our web site.All you need to do to send a visitor to our site is to add a link (called 'affiliate link'), and if he or she buys anything from us, you will get 15% of the sale value.
2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?The program is powered by one of the leading affiliate tracking software products. It uses a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for the best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your link to our site, our system registers this referral and places a cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, the system checks for the cookie (or if not found, checks for the IP address of the referrer) and credits your account with 15% of the purchase value.
This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked.
3. How is the payment handled?Payments are made in £ (GBP, Pounds Sterling), and are paid once a month by bank transfer - for which we will need details of your bank account.
4. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate.
All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form and fill it out. After review by our Affiliate Manager, who may contact you for further information, you will receive an email with your password and other information. This will include a link to a short profiling form so that we can let you know of anything especially relevant to your organisation.
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links.
Then you only need to place an affiliate link in the form of a banner, text link or other link at your web site or include a link in any eMail letters/communications, so you can start sending your members to our web site.
5. What is the affiliate link?
The affiliate link is a special web address (URL) where you should be sending the visitors. You will get URL's for different banners that you may use in your affiliate panel after log in. Then your statistics will show you which are being the most effective in earning you extra funds.
6. What if a member of our organisation is also a member of another affiliate?
Any order will be credited to whichever affiliate first introduced the member. This means that it is beneficial to make sure that your organisation encourages members to visit the site before any other, even if they don't make a purchase at that time. Once they have visited the site, any purchases they make will be credited to your account. If they have not visited the site for more than one year their cookie will expire and will then be re-set according to whichever affiliate next directs them to the site, so again, it is beneficial to keep your links active.
7. Do you have any training programmes for affiliates?Yes - the basics of affiliate marketing and most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. You will find new tips and techniques also in our affiliate newsletter.
8. What must I do NOW?Few simple steps:
1. Go to the Signup Form
2. Fill out the form
3. Receive your password and other info by email
4. Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links and other promotional materials
5. Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many other pages as you wish, to boost your funds
6. Receive your monthly payments.
Contact us here.
We look forward to welcoming you.